Posted on January 06, 2016
I made like 15 different versions before this project ended, this one was of my most frustrating projects I have worked on. Each time I started over I got a little farther and it looked better than the previous; this was how I found my unique style of programming(You can read more on that here).
Here are the highlights of the final version
- Basic UI
- A ugly talent tree
- Ability mapping(A system for making desired keys and abilities to my talent tree)
- AI (Goomba style movement) and some Python coded stalking AI
- Very slow multiplayer using a old chat client I had made.